Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
Reference fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and are calculated per person over 18 years of age and are as follows:
£2500 AND ABOVE (TO BE CONFIRMED ON APPLICATION)
Further NON-REFUNDABLE charges from the tenant for the preparation of the tenancy agreement and administration charges are £160.00 including VAT. If a credit check is only required these are charged at £40.
The letting of the property is subject to satisfactory references being received from our Credit Checking Agency and subject to the Tenancy Agreement.