3.71m x 2.84m (12'2 x 9'4)
Double glazed windows to front, electric storage heater.
3.35m x 2.6 (10'11" x 8'6")
Double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater, access to loft space.
Obscure glazed window to rear, chrome heated towel rail, suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and wc, tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Airing cupboard with hot water tank, stairs to:
Part glazed door to front, tiled flooring, door to:
6.50m x 4.70m (21'4 x 15'5)
Dual aspect room with double glazed window to front and double doors to rear, electric storage heater, under stairs storage cupboard.
2.54m x 2.18m (8'4 x 7'2)
Double glazed window to rear, re fitted modern kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll edged work surface with inset sink/drainer unit, tiled splash backs, induction hob with extractor hood over and oven below, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring.
EXTERIOR - FRONTAGE:
Off road parking for several vehicles.
approx 19.81m (approx 65')
A generous rear garden with field views to rear commencing with a paved seating area the remainder is laid to lawn, fenced to boundaries.
Leasehold property with opportunity to purchase 78% shared ownership - Rural Housing Trust will retain remaining 22% ownership.
Current rent is £133.73 per month.
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All measurements are approximate. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statements made by our staff concerning the above property. We have not tested any apparatus or equipment therefore cannot verify that they are in good working order. Any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of such statements within these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Church and Hawes. No enquiries have been made with the local authorities pertaining to planning permission or building regulations. Any buyer should seek verification from their legal representative or surveyor.