Call 01245 225853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your priority appointment. You can also request a full brochure with floor plans and full specification.
Backing onto paddocks with far reaching views over open fields, this quality new collection enjoys elegant features, opulent finishes and truly enviable surroundings. Not only are these new properties elegantly finished with cutting edge specifications and excellent detail, the plots on which they are set enjoy south facing gardens with a beautiful open outlook, and the professionally planned landscaping around Priory Corner enhances the sense of living within a superior development.
Every detail of this truly outstanding collection has been designed to create a feeling of presence and individuality within an idyllic setting, together with an abundance of desirable surrounding features. Each of the homes offers impressive and very spacious living, family and receptions areas all with gas fired under floor heating, beautiful handmade kitchens by Davenport, quality integrated appliances, good size bedrooms and sleek bathrooms.
The Atherstone's overall internal accommodation is about 220 square metres (2368 square feet).
- 10 year Advantage home construction insurance
- Davenport bespoke handmade kitchen and utility with high specification 'Neff' integrated appliances and 'Carrara' granite work surfaces
- Appliances include Neff Pyrolytic oven, Neff microwave combination oven, Neff self-extraction induction hob, full height Neff integrated
fridge and freezer, Neff dishwasher and wine cooler
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating to ground floor. Individual room thermostats
- Walnut stairs/glass balustrade with complimenting walnut interior doors
- CAT 6 cabling to every room for HD television & satellite TV
- Sound system wiring to master bedroom and open living area
- Hard wired security system
- Electric up and over roller shutter garage door
- Anthracite UPVC windows, entrance and utility doors
- Anthracite aluminium bi-folding doors to rear
- Full width paved patio
Bicknacre is nestled between Chelmsford and South Woodham Ferrers with both offering regular train services to London Liverpool Street. There is easy access to Chelmsford which offers everything you would expect from a thriving city centre. Major roads throughout the county are just a short drive away making Bicknacre a popular choice for anyone looking to commute. There is a favoured village primary school along with convenience shops. Regular bus service to Danbury, Maldon, Chelmsford & South Woodham Ferrers.
Master Bedroom: 19'3 x 11'9 (5.87m x 3.59m) with en-suite shower room
Bedroom Two: 12'8 x 12'1 (3.88m x 3.7m) with en-suite shower room
Bedroom Three: 15'3 x 11'1 (4.67m x 3.38m)
Bedroom Four: 12'2 x 9'11 (3.71m x 3.04m)
Family Bathroom with bath and separate shower 12'7 x 7'10 (3.83m x 2.38m)
Spacious Reception Hall
Lounge: 22'2 x 14'>12'8 (6.78m x 4.28m>3.88m)
Open Plan Kitchen, Family & Dining Room: 32'1 x 20'1>13'10 (9.79m x 6.14m>4.23m) with bi-folding doors to the garden
Study: 13'3 x 10'4 (4.04m x 3.17m)
Utility Room with door to exterior 12'7 x 4'2 (3.83m x 1.26m)
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All measurements are approximate. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statements made by our staff concerning the above property. We have not tested any apparatus or equipment therefore cannot verify that they are in good working order. Any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of such statements within these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Church and Hawes. No enquiries have been made with the local authorities pertaining to planning permission or building regulations. Any buyer should seek verification from their legal representative or surveyor.