4.17m x 3.86m (13'8" x 12'8")
Sash window to front, feature open fireplace with wooden surround.
4.09m x 3.25m (13'5" x 10'8")
Sash window to side, modern country style fitted kitchen, tiled flooring, door to:-
Part glazed door to rear garden, sash window to rear, space and plumbing for appliances, door to:-
Obscure glazed window to rear, three piece white suite, part tiled walls, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and emersion heater, electric fan heater.
4.22m x 3.89m (13'10" x 12'9")
Sash window to front.
3.12m x 2.90m (10'3" x 9'6")
Sash window to side.
4.11m x 2.26m (13'6" x 7'5")
Sash window overlooking rear garden.
Rear garden accessed via side of property, courtyard style paved garden. Garage to rear.
Village of Bradwell on Sea
Bradwell on Sea is situated on the Dengie Peninsular where the Blackwater Estuary meets the North Sea providing a delightful village located in a maritime setting with a highly regarded marina, several beaches, access onto the sea wall and a nature reserve. The village has a primary school, thriving community shop and post office and garage as well as two pubs. Trains to London Liverpool Street can be caught from the village of Southminster, a 15 minute drive away. The area is otherwise a quiet, rural, mainly arable landscape with some flat areas of open countryside and some quite stunning undulating areas with hilltop vantage points ideal for hikers and bird watchers. Sailing and motor boating enthusiasts use the River Blackwater for a variety of reasons, from competitions such as the Thames Barge Races, yacht club races and fishing and Bradwell also has a sailing/training establishment school (Bradwell Outdoors) with its ideal sheltered tidal waters. Bradwell offers a great history as a sea port with records existing as far back as 1478, where a waterside quay was developed in the 14th century to export a thriving sheep market, not only to London and various cities, but also to the continent. This key location has embarked Bradwell as a special place from Roman times to the present day. Evidence of the original Roman fort still remains, with other historical points of interest include St Peters Chapel and St Cedds, now in an isolated position on the peninsular with a later church built around 17th Century in the centre of the village. Bradwell also has the remains of its war time airfield, home in the 1940's to 418 squadron Royal Canadian Air force. At the end of the war the airfield was returned to agriculture.
Church & Hawes are not acting as managing agents and are simply looking for a tenant on behalf of another agent who will take up the references and deal with all contract queries. for further information please call 01621 782652