4.93 x 2.79 (16'2" x 9'2")
- Range of base and eye level units with solid wood worktops. Integrated over/grill. American style fridge/freezer. Fitted Rayburn Royal double oven, inset glass hob with extractor over. Integrated Indesit dishwasher. Washer/dryer. Unit lighting. Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and spray attachment. Feature solid wood beams. Wood flooring. Open to:-
3.20 x 2.90 (10'6" x 9'6")
- Built-in seating area overlooking garden. Bi-folding doors to rear. Velux windows offering additional light.
6.88 x 2.90 (22'7" x 9'6")
- Radiators. Windows to side and front. Feature beams. Brick built fireplace with inset multi fuel burner. Wood floor. Stairs to:-
2.92 x 2.84 (9'7" x 9'4")
- Brick built feature fireplace. Radiator. Wood flooring.
- Obscure window to side. Beautiful modern suite comprising wash hand basin with storage under. Large shower cubicle with tiled surround. Low level w.c with concealed cistern and wall mounted flush. Radiator. Wood flooring.
2.79 x 2.34 (9'2" x 7'8")
- Window to front. Radiator. Wood flooring. Fitted cupboard. Velux windows to ceiling.
- Access to front. Tiered in three sections. Lawned areas. Access to garage. Gated with driveway parking.
From Church & Hawes (Danbury) proceed to Eves Corner (double mini roundabouts) turn left into Little Baddow Road, follow the road into North Hill and the property can be found on the right hand side.
Details of your bank, employer, (accountant, if you are self employed) personal referees and any previous landlord are required. Also a credit check will be made and when you return the forms to us please bring a form of ID being either a driving licence, or a utility bill (no more than three months old) showing your current address, passports are not acceptable. Without these we are unable to proceed with your proposed rental. Your application will then be processed by a Reference Agency, and we usually receive approval within two or three working days but please allow at least seven.
Rent Cost Vat Total
£0-1500 £ 91.60 £18.40 £110.00
£1501-£2000 £16.60 £23.40 £140.00
£2001-£2500 £141.66 £28.34 £170.00
£2500 AND ABOVE (TO BE CONFIRMED ON APPLICATION)
Further NON-REFUNDABLE charges from the tenant for the preparation of the tenancy agreement and administration charges are £160.00 including VAT. Credit checks are charged at £40 per person.
A deposit, equal to SIX WEEKS of the total rent for the property, which is held during the tenancy as security for the rent (by Church and Hawes as stakeholder for security breaches of the tenancy agreement, therein defined, Church and Hawes are members of the tenancy deposit scheme), furniture, condition of the property and all breaches of the tenancy agreement.
N.B. Both the deposit together with the first months rent, in advance are payable upon signing the Tenancy Agreement and must be cleared funds made by Electronic transfer (please ask for our bank details), Bankers Draft or printed Building Society Cheque. Any personal cheque will necessitate 5 working days for it to clear before you will be able to take up occupancy. CASH IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All measurements are approximate. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statements made by our staff concerning the above property. We have not tested any apparatus or equipment therefore cannot verify that they are in good working order. Any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of such statements within these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Church and Hawes. No enquiries have been made with the local authorities pertaining to planning permission or building regulations. Any buyer should seek verification from their legal representative or surveyor.